This release fixes incorrectly encoded URLs in the sitemap and fixes an issue with keyword highlighting in search results.
Changelog of the fixed issues in Contao 4.13.26:
- #6197 Handle empty label fields in the picker (leofeyer)
- #6187 Make the template module more flexible (fritzmg)
- #6148 Correctly encode URLs in the sitemap (aschempp)
- #6180 Fix rootNodes for table picker (aschempp)
- #6171 Revert 'Use real path for `.env.local`' (ausi)
- #6168 Fix highlighting for phrase searches (ausi)
About Contao 4.13 LTS
The first stable version of Contao 4.13 has been released on February 17, 2022, replacing Contao 4.9 as the long term support version. As an LTS version, 4.13 will be provided with bug fixes until February 14, 2025 and security-related updates until February 14, 2026. Contao 5.3 will be the next LTS version of Contao and will be released in February 2024, ensuring a stress-free transition.