As usual, this release contains the bugfixes of the latest 4.13.19. Furthermore, a bug in the gallery content element has been fixed, which tried to generate images even for non-image files.
Changelog of the fixed issues in Contao 5.1.2:
- #5921 Fix bug in Hybrid::generate() with missing ID (ausi)
- #5919 Add a unit test for invalid files to the ImagesController (m-vo)
- #5916 Filter non-image files in the ImagesController (leofeyer)
- #5906 Handle `null` in the `html.html.twig` template (fritzmg)
- #5897 Handle basic entities in the SERP preview (leofeyer)
- #5900 Allow using basic entities in texts (heimseiten)
- #5895 Allow using basic entities in headlines (leofeyer)
- #5804 Add the missing data container permission checks (aschempp)
- #5885 Always allow toggling a field that is not excluded (aschempp)
About Contao 5.1
The first stable version of Contao 5.1 has been released on 15 February 2023 and will be the successor of Contao 5.0. 5.1 will be updated until 14 August 2023, after which it will be replaced by Contao 5.2.