As always, this release contains the changes of the latest 4.13.17 and 4.13.18 and fixes a bug that prevented the deletion of multiple records at once. Also, a bug in the download content element has been fixed and various issues related to the new dark mode have been fixed.
Changelog of the fixed issues in Contao 5.1.1:
- #5788 Add the TokenDeauthenticatedListener (bytehead)
- #5870 Explicitly set the legacy template in the TwoFactorController (m-vo)
- #5857 Fix the split button alignment (leofeyer)
- #5819 Surround the `togglePassword` images with a button (cliffparnitzky)
- #5840 Fix deleting multiple records (Toflar)
- #5838 Add missing type hints to translation classes (ausi)
- #5821 Remove tl_settings.doNotCollapse (aschempp)
- #5828 Return BinaryFileResponse when handling downloads (m-vo)
- #5780 Fix PHPUnit deprecation warnings (m-vo)
- #5803 Move the favorites voter to the correct namespace (aschempp)
About Contao 5.1
The first stable version of Contao 5.1 has been released on 15 February 2023 and will be the successor of Contao 5.0. 5.1 will be updated until 14 August 2023, after which it will be replaced by Contao 5.2.