As always, this release contains the bug fixes of the latest 4s versions. As of this release, the default templates for the table and list content elements output HTML again and various bugs related to PHP 8 have been fixed.
With the simultaneous release of Contao 5.1.0, this is the last release of Contao 5.0 and this version is no longer supported!
Changelog of the fixed issues in Contao 5.0.10:
- #5768 Harden hyperlink controller against URLs that are null (m-vo)
- #5747 Prevent "array to string conversion" errors when migrating basic entities (leofeyer)
- #5743 Render HTML in the table and list elements again (leofeyer)
- #5748 Preserve safe HTML in the Twig insert tag filters (m-vo)
- #5746 Adjust the blocks in the table component template (m-vo)
About Contao 5.0
The first stable version of Contao 5.0 has been released on 18 August 2022 and will be the successor of Contao 4.13. 5.0 has been updated until 14 February 2023, after which it will be replaced by Contao 5.1.