This release mainly contains CSS adjustments that fix minor imperfections and provide compatibility with the recently released Safari version 16.
Changelog of the fixed issues in Contao 4.9.34:
- #5271 Fix the order of the palette combiner (ausi)
- #5275 Fix the search field in Safari 16 (leofeyer)
- #5276 Fix the opacity of draft elements (leofeyer)
- #5270 Allow symlinked bundle paths in the template files listing (m-vo)
- #5231 Do not use POST values directly for Reply-To and Cc (fritzmg)
- #5226 Fix a CSS issue in the install tool database update screen (leofeyer)
- #5208 Fix custom paste modes not working properly (qzminski)
- #5225 Check the ID when sending comment notifications (leofeyer)
- #5224 Use the correct label for the "confirm password" field (leofeyer)
- #4930 Do not set HTTP header in Versions::addToTemplate (fritzmg)
About Contao 4.9 LTS
The first stable version of Contao 4.9 was released on February 18, 2020, replacing Contao 4.4 as the long term support version. As an LTS version, 4.9 will be provided with bug fixes until February 14, 2023 and security-related updates until February 14, 2024. Contao 4.13 will be the next LTS version of Contao and has been released in February 2022, ensuring a stress-free transition.