This version is probably rather negligible from the end user's point of view. It mainly fixes an annoying PHP error, which is only visible when having the debug mode enabled and therefore should primarily affect the development environment and not productive systems.
Changelog of the fixed issues in Contao 4.9.33:
- #5013 Do not insert fields that do not exist in the DB (aschempp)
- #5164 Fix check for existing label in DcaLoader (ausi)
- #5130 Only set login constants in master request (fritzmg)
- #5155 Deprecate Calendar::addEvent() (ausi)
- #5143 Do not run the DC constructor inside the picker widget (ausi)
- #5132 Check for column options in AdjustSearchUrlLengthListener (fritzmg)
- #5154 Allow empty key for subpalette suffix based on select (dennisbohn)
- #5145 Fix typo in tl_comments (ausi)
About Contao 4.9 LTS
The first stable version of Contao 4.9 was released on February 18, 2020, replacing Contao 4.4 as the long term support version. As an LTS version, 4.9 will be provided with bug fixes until February 14, 2023 and security-related updates until February 14, 2024. Contao 4.13 will be the next LTS version of Contao and has been released in February 2022, ensuring a stress-free transition.