As always, this release includes the latest changes from version 4.9. In addition, the deletion of HTTP cache entries for alias content items has been improved and the validation of identical page aliases across multiple domains has been corrected. Furthermore, an issue with the configured pagemounts in the permissions has been fixed that could cause an entire root page not to be displayed even though the permissions explicitly allowed for it.
Changelog of the fixed issues in Contao 4.13.9:
- #5277 Fix the order of the palette combiner (ausi)
- #5269 Don't return empty theme directories in the TemplateLocator (m-vo)
- #5268 Fix page mounts not being applied correctly (Toflar)
- #5260 Fix a PHP8 issue if the confirmation key is not translated (aschempp)
- #5249 Fix cache tagging for aliased content elements (fritzmg)
- #5240 Improve the order of operations during the Contao setup (m-vo)
- #5234 Correctly list the templates in "override all" mode (leofeyer)
- #5227 Fix the password field icon (leofeyer)
- #5222 Use the firewall name instead of the scope to determine the access strategy (aschempp)
- #5221 Correctly validate same page alias with required parameters on multiple domains (aschempp)
- #5206 Deprecate the article-to-PDF functionality (aschempp)
- #5194 Deprecate the Controller::setStaticUrls() method (leofeyer)
About Contao 4.13 LTS
The first stable version of Contao 4.13 has been released on February 17, 2022, replacing Contao 4.9 as the long term support version. As an LTS version, 4.13 will be provided with bug fixes until February 14, 2025 and security-related updates until February 14, 2026. Contao 5.3 will be the next LTS version of Contao and will be released in February 2024, ensuring a stress-free transition.