This release improves language-based redirects for root pages without an URL prefix and adds code highlighting for Twig templates in the back end. In addition, a problem with the crawler has been fixed so that the debug log can now be downloaded again while the crawler is still running and the accessibility of modals in the back end has been improved.
Changelog of the fixed issues in Contao 4.13.33:
- #6490 Focus the TinyMCE dialog after using the picker (ausi)
- #6487 Fixed debug log not shown when crawler is running (Toflar)
- #6345 Fix redirect to language without URL prefix (aschempp)
- #6473 Cast boolean to integer in `DC_Table::copy` (fritzmg)
- #6466 Correctly handle metadata in Dbafs (aschempp)
- #6467 Compare the actual row format instead of the create options (ausi)
- #6459 Correctly reset the context when generating preview URL fails (aschempp)
- #6462 Remove the `kernel.reset` tag (aschempp)
- #6457 Add member login preview links to known limitations (ausi)
- #6417 Change user commands to not use models (aschempp)
- #6444 Enable code highlighting for Twig (m-vo)
About Contao 4.13 LTS
The first stable version of Contao 4.13 has been released on February 17, 2022, replacing Contao 4.9 as the long term support version. As an LTS version, 4.13 will be provided with bug fixes until February 14, 2025 and security-related updates until February 14, 2026. Contao 5.3 will be the next LTS version of Contao and will be released in February 2024, ensuring a stress-free transition.