This release includes the generation of thumbnails in different resolutions in the file picker and improves the automated deletion of affected page cache entries when editing forms.
Changelog of the fixed issues in Contao 4.13.31:
- #6419 Use `href` for lightbox resource (fritzmg)
- #6422 Correctly tag cached responses with forms (aschempp)
- #6401 Create one `<script>` block per JSON-LD context (leofeyer)
- #6391 Do not forward pages with parameters by default (leofeyer)
- #6393 Generate the file tree preview images with a 1x, 2x source set (leofeyer)
- #6390 Do not allow route parameters for redirect pages (leofeyer)
- #6349 Fix an "access array offset on value of type null" error in the help wizard (leofeyer)
- #6384 Fix legacy route matching for unpublished pages (fritzmg)
- #6352 Fix a PHP8 warning on undefined `$GLOBALS['TL_CSS']` (aschempp)
About Contao 4.13 LTS
The first stable version of Contao 4.13 has been released on February 17, 2022, replacing Contao 4.9 as the long term support version. As an LTS version, 4.13 will be provided with bug fixes until February 14, 2025 and security-related updates until February 14, 2026. Contao 5.3 will be the next LTS version of Contao and will be released in February 2024, ensuring a stress-free transition.