This release fixes in particular two bugs that were introduced in the latest 4.13 versions. On the one hand, this concerns the FAQ modules where a PHP 8 feature was used. However, Contao 4.13 is officially released from PHP 7.4, so this bug has been fixed even though PHP 7.4 is no longer maintained. Furthermore, a bug with insert tags in news and calendar URLs has been fixed.
Changelog of the fixed issues in Contao 4.13.29:
- #6261 Fix the FAQ page and list modules (leofeyer)
- #6251 Handle insert tags in news and event URLs (leofeyer)
- #6252 Set the correct PIDs when copying folders recursively (leofeyer)
- #6127 Recursively implode fields when generating record labels (aschempp)
- #6250 Correctly show options with the same label in the filter menu (leofeyer)
- #6240 Do not set the unsubscribe header for test newsletters (aschempp)
- #6234 Fix the variable naming in the DCA schema provider (leofeyer)
About Contao 4.13 LTS
The first stable version of Contao 4.13 has been released on February 17, 2022, replacing Contao 4.9 as the long term support version. As an LTS version, 4.13 will be provided with bug fixes until February 14, 2025 and security-related updates until February 14, 2026. Contao 5.3 will be the next LTS version of Contao and will be released in February 2024, ensuring a stress-free transition.