This release fixes a problem with opening multiple preview links at the same time and incorrect relative redirects. In addition, some issues related to PHP 8 have been fixed again. Contao's test suite is now so extensive that compatibility issues with PHP 8.3 have already been discovered and fixed in this release, even though this version will not be released until November 2023.
Changelog of the fixed issues in Contao 4.13.27:
- #6226 Replace the token in the storage for preview link authentication (ausi)
- #5829 Make the RegisterFragmentType compiler pass reusable (richardhj)
- #6159 Include the category data in the FAQ list template (aschempp)
- #6229 Fix PHP8 issues in the database installer (aschempp)
- #6222 Handle missing files in the `StringUtil::insertTagToSrc()` method (ausi)
- #6231 Fix the `ReflectionProperty::setValue()` method signature (ausi)
- #6217 Fix relative redirects (fritzmg)
- #6221 Improve the `UrlUtil::makeAbsolute()` method (ausi)
About Contao 4.13 LTS
The first stable version of Contao 4.13 has been released on February 17, 2022, replacing Contao 4.9 as the long term support version. As an LTS version, 4.13 will be provided with bug fixes until February 14, 2025 and security-related updates until February 14, 2026. Contao 5.3 will be the next LTS version of Contao and will be released in February 2024, ensuring a stress-free transition.