This release fixes a bug in the file manager search and an incorrect linking of breadcrumbs in the page structure. In addition,
foreignKey DCA specifications are now also taken into account in the sorting in the back end and a bug in the Twig template inheritance logic has been fixed.
Why is there a bugfix release published one week before a security vulnerability is closed?
When Contao 4.9.6 was released, we did not have this separation yet. There were problems with the update via the Contao Manager as well as bugs that had to be fixed the next day in a new version 4.9.7. Therefore, the core team decided not to mix security and bugfix versions anymore. Security releases will henceforth contain only the changes necessary to close the vulnerabilities.
Changelog of the fixed issues in Contao 4.13.20:
- #5962 Fix an undefined array key warning when comparing versions with different fields (fritzmg)
- #5851 Do not auto-link images in the news reader (leofeyer)
- #5959 Remove unnecessary locale tags from languages (ausi)
- #5955 Remove the "symfony/proxy-manager-bridge" dependency (leofeyer)
- #5893 Correctly check the mounted pages in the `hasAccess()` method (leofeyer)
- #5952 Ignore exceptions when adding trusted devices (aschempp)
- #5942 Do not treat sub-directories of Twig namespace roots as template paths (m-vo)
- #5908 Correctly handle response status codes from legacy entry points (aschempp)
- #5934 Fix the search query in DC_Folder (leofeyer)
- #5917 Consider foreign keys when sorting the list view (dennisbohn)
- #5927 Fix the version panel alignment (fritzmg)
About Contao 4.13 LTS
The first stable version of Contao 4.13 has been released on February 17, 2022, replacing Contao 4.9 as the long term support version. As an LTS version, 4.13 will be provided with bug fixes until February 14, 2025 and security-related updates until February 14, 2026. Contao 5.3 will be the next LTS version of Contao and will be released in February 2024, ensuring a stress-free transition.