This release fixes two bugs in the file manager. On the one hand, the "Edit multiple" mode now works again if spaces were used in the file name and on the other hand, the symlinks for publicly accessible files are now correctly applied when duplicating or moving a directory.
Changelog of the fixed issues in Contao 4.13.19:
- #5914 Regenerate the symlinks when moving or duplicating folders (leofeyer)
- #5910 Support PHP and XML config files in the app (Toflar)
- #5913 Fix a PHP 8 issue in the `mod_breadcrumb.html5` template (leofeyer)
- #5892 Normalize the line endings in the file editor (leofeyer)
- #5890 Fix the incorrect formatting of numbers with decimal places (qzminski)
- #5888 Remove the @internal hints at constructor level (leofeyer)
- #5876 Always allow toggling a field that is not excluded (aschempp)
- #5884 Prevent foreign key check errors when deleting a parent record with children (qzminski)
- #5883 Add psr/log ^2.0 and ^3.0 (JanoschOltmanns)
- #5887 Fix urlencoded paths in DC_Folder (ausi)
About Contao 4.13 LTS
The first stable version of Contao 4.13 has been released on February 17, 2022, replacing Contao 4.9 as the long term support version. As an LTS version, 4.13 will be provided with bug fixes until February 14, 2025 and security-related updates until February 14, 2026. Contao 5.3 will be the next LTS version of Contao and will be released in February 2024, ensuring a stress-free transition.