As always, this release contains all the bugfixes from the latest version 4.9.
Why is there a bugfix release published one week before a security vulnerability is closed?
When Contao 4.9.6 was released, we did not have this separation yet. There were problems with the update via the Contao Manager as well as bugs that had to be fixed the next day in a new version 4.9.7. Therefore, the core team decided not to mix security and bugfix versions anymore. Security releases will henceforth contain only the changes necessary to close the vulnerabilities.
Changelog of the fixed issues in Contao 4.11.6:
- #3253 Fix more invalid array access and missing null checks (m-vo)
- #3208 Always concatenate the 'image_container' class in figure.html.twig (m-vo)
- #3130 Add more null checks for DCA lang references (m-vo)
- #3123 Fix another invalid array access in ModuleProxy (m-vo)
- #3090 Allow empty content element translation key (leofeyer)
- #3098 Automatically inject container for tagged controllers (aschempp)
- #3087 Remove two superfluous labels (leofeyer)
- #3079 Fix another invalid array access (m-vo)
- #2931 Fix filtering for recurring events (fritzmg)
About Contao 4.11
The first stable version of Contao 4.11 was released on 17 February 2021 and was the successor of Contao 4.10. 4.11 was prvoided with updates until 14 August 2021, after which it was replaced by Contao 4.12.